Whether you’ve made it to the beach yet or not, you want to be prepared with the best natural beauty products available. Who better to tap than Larissa Thomson, co-founder of ONDA Beauty, a natural beauty destination that takes a holistic approach to beauty and wellness. Lucky for us, they’ve just opened a new location in Sag Harbor.
Here are Thomson’s top 5 must haves for summer:
1) Goe Oil: A long lasting hair and skin hydrator that is a combination of 28 plant, fruit and flower oils and butters. Apply it all over damp skin after your shower to smooth and hydrate, use it while shaving to prevent razor burn, massage into your feet to soften calluses, and use to condition dry summer hair. Thomson says: it smells like a tropical Tahitian dream!
2) Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen, Primer, Broad Spectrum SPF 30: This pump is a triple threat: a rich moisturizer, a chemical free sunscreen AND a makeup primer. Use everyday to protect against sun damage. It’s also packed with Zinc-oxide, an anti-inflammatory, that calms skin conditions like rosacea and acne.
Your skin is your largest organ and can absorb up to 60% of the products you use within 26 seconds. If you can’t eat it, you shouldn’t use it on your body-ONDA Beauty
3) EIR Surf Mud Pro: Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast-through surf, sun and sand this water and sweat resistant zinc-based sun stick will keep your skin safe.
4) Olio E Osso: These sheer lip colors come in 6 shades that can also be used on cheeks to add a subtle shine. Thomson loves the No. 6 Balm: Bronze to add sun-kissed highlights to her skin.
5) MDSolarSciences Mineral Moisture Defense SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Sunscreen for Body: This mineral based broad spectrum body sunscreen uses the power of ceramides and humectants to infuse your skin with rich moisture. The all-natural formula glides on smooth, perfect for all the beach days ahead!
ONDA Beauty, 42 Main St, Sag Harbor.